Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> on 2006/11/29 22:41:16 UTC

[Tobago] Declaration of Close and Submit&Close Button of a popup

Hello,

Volker has added rendering of popups with ajax.

You have to add some javascript to close the popup, until now.
I would like to avoid this before we can release 1.0.9.

A better solution would be to declare the immediate close and the
submit&close button.

I think we have following options:

1. Adding id attributes for close and submit&close Command to popup.
(I don't like this)

2. Adding a property to command button
<tc:button ... closeAfterSubmit
<tc:button ,.. closeImmediate
(I don't like this, too)

3. Adding support for an attribute popupClose in Link and ButtonRenderer.
<tc:button >
   <f:attribute name="popupClose" value="immediate" />

   <f:attribute name="popupClose" value="afterSubmit" />
</tc:button>

4. Adding a tag

<tc:button >
  <tc:popupClose value="immediate" />

   <tc:popupClose" value="afterSubmit" />
</tc:button>

I would prefer option 3 or 4.

Any thoughts?

Regards

Bernd

Re: [Tobago] Declaration of Close and Submit&Close Button of a popup

Posted by Volker Weber <we...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

i also prefer option 3.

regards