Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Anoop Mohan <An...@microland.com> on 2013/04/08 10:58:23 UTC

F5- LB - Basic Zone

Hi,

I'm following below to add hardware f5 load balancer to CS. For adding
this  , which Network service Offerings should I create where I can add
f5 device.

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11830811

tried creating new offerings with LB as F5BigIP and create a basic zone
shared network, but throwing below error

ERROR [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher] (catalina-exec-7:null) Exception while
executing CreateNetworkCmd:

com.cloud.exception.UnsupportedServiceException: Provider F5BigIp is
either not enabled or doesn't support service Lb in physical network
id=200

Provider VirtualRouter doesn't support services combination: [Dns,
UserData, Dhcp, Firewall, StaticNat]

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.
Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free from viruses.
However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.

RE: F5- LB - Basic Zone

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi Anoop Mohan,

We  only support NetScalar for providing EIP/ELB feature in shared network in basic zone.

Thanks,
Sanjeev

RE: F5- LB - Basic Zone

Posted by Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <ve...@citrix.com>.