Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ludovic Maitre <lu...@free.fr> on 2005/05/08 15:51:05 UTC

Re: JCR-RMI 0.16.4.1 diffs - Correction

Ludovic Maitre wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have do some modifications to JCR RMI so it is compatible with the
> last SVN release of Jackrabbit, i hope.

Hi,
I have forgot to implement the delegate method for retrieving the
ValueFactory in

src/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/rmi/client/ClientSession.java

The attached patch should be ok. The method getValueFactory(0 is tested
and the tests give no errors.
Sorry for having forgot to re-re-read my code before sending it,

Best Regards,

--
Cordialement,
Ludo - http://www.ubik-products.com