Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Peter-Otto Weber <cy...@hotmail.de> on 2020/07/09 08:26:35 UTC

change hostname

Hello again, Maxim,

hope you are fine?

I want to make an OM testsystem with newer release, currently running as "meetings2.domain.com" to current.

The current system is running as "meetings.domain.com". It should be replaced.

Is there somtehing more to be done as to just change the hostname of the OS and change the "invitation url" in the OM config?

Best Wishes

POW

AW: change hostname

Posted by Peter-Otto Weber <cy...@hotmail.de>.
I found one more in the kurento config.

Gesendet von Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> für Windows 10

The only place I can remember "application.base.url" in config :)
(from mobile, sorry for typos)

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020, 15:26 Peter-Otto Weber <cy...@hotmail.de>> wrote:
Hello again, Maxim,

hope you are fine?