Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Dave Rolsky <au...@urth.org> on 2002/01/30 22:45:17 UTC

[JOB SEEKER]: Give me a job, please ;)

Hi, all,

I just wanted to make a point of saying that I am available for work of a
(mod)Perl-ish nature.  I have a lot of expertise in mod_perl, Mason,
databases, and Perl in general.  I can add two and two.  I can bake a
cake.  I can leap over _extremely_ tiny buildings in a single bound.
Larger buildings may take more bounds.

My resume is at http://www.urth.org/resume/.

I'm interested in contract or full-time employment but I am not willing to
relocate.  I live in Minneapolis, where I'm currently enjoying the snow
and below-freezing temperatures.

Thanks,

-dave

www.urth.org