Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jeff Grossman <je...@stikman.com> on 2009/04/24 05:11:06 UTC

AM:BOOST

I am seeing a test/rule that comes back as "AM:BOOST".  I cannot find
this rule in the spamassassin rules.  Does anybody know where this
might be coming from?  I am also running SaneSecurity rules in ClamAV,
maybe it is in there?

I am running SpamAssassin and ClamAV thru Amavis.

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: AM:BOOST

Posted by Jeff Grossman <je...@stikman.com>.
Jeff Grossman <je...@stikman.com> wrote:

>I am seeing a test/rule that comes back as "AM:BOOST".  I cannot find
>this rule in the spamassassin rules.  Does anybody know where this
>might be coming from?  I am also running SaneSecurity rules in ClamAV,
>maybe it is in there?
>
>I am running SpamAssassin and ClamAV thru Amavis.

After I posted this message I figured out this was a score from
Amavis.  Sorry to waste anybody's time.

Jeff