Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by li...@jericon.net on 2006/07/17 03:19:49 UTC

Multiple Action Rules

I'm looking to setup multiple actions for SpamAssassin on my server.
I would like any emails above a certain score to be automatically
deleted, while messages with lower scores are marked as spam.  Is it
possible to configure this?  If so, how would I go about doing so?

Re: Multiple Action Rules

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DeletingAllMailsMarkedSpam

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Buccaneer:  The price of corn on the cob...

Re: Multiple Action Rules

Posted by sokka <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Which mail server are you trying toimtegrate this spam assassin?

regards

Re: Multiple Action Rules

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: <li...@jericon.net>