Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/09/11 18:40:02 UTC

Listener with Tomcat4.0.4

	Hi,

	I placed Listeners in my web.xml file

	<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web
Application 2.2//EN" 	"http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd">

	<web-app>
	  <!-- Application start/shut down listener -->
	  <listener>
	    <listener-class>
	      MyPackage.My_ServletContextListener
	    </listener-class>
	  </listener>

  	and when I compile I have the following error

	Exception initialising TldLocationsCache: XML parsing error on file
WEB-INF/web.xml: Element type
	"listener" must be declared.

	My web.xml points on the updated DTD web-app_2_2 I don't underrstand
why I have this error.

	Thanks for your help.

Re: Listener with Tomcat4.0.4

Posted by Siddharth <si...@pun.cmc.net.in>.