Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Amin Lalji <am...@globalenviro.com> on 2004/02/18 20:58:50 UTC

Problem with setScreen...

Hello,

I have an application where a method in a velocity portlet (DoUpdate)
get's called. Once this method is run,
I would like to forward the user to a new screen. in order to accomplish
this I use:

rundata.setScreen("UpdateSuccess");

This results in  Requested Screen not found: UpdateSuccess

If I change to rundata.setScreenTemplate("UpdateSuccess"), the
UpdateSuccess page is displayed, however the doBuildNormalContext of the
UpdateSuccess java class is never called (I need to do some
Processing before the screen is displayed).

I have modified the modules.packages in TR.resources to include the
module path (com.client.modules). the UpdateSuccess.java is located in
com.client.modules.actions.
The UpdateSuccess.vm is located in webapp/WEB-INF/templates/screens/html
.

Any Ideas are greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Amin