Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Andy Richards <an...@esolution.co.uk> on 2004/01/27 14:40:23 UTC

excel and word templates

Hi all,

I would like to create an excel template which is linked to by an word
template. I would create the template with excel and populate the excel
template with poi. The excel template would also contains graphs (which is
ok I think, as I am not asking
poi to create the graph). The word template would have links throughout it
to the excel template and graphs. Only a few lines of text would need to be
updated in the word template such a the users name in the footer etc.

Would this be possible with poi? Are the any problems that people can
anticipate with this method?

Regards

Andy

Re: excel and word templates