Posted to user@click.apache.org by easydoor <ch...@valdoise.fr> on 2010/06/23 08:28:01 UTC

Table or FormTable Multi selection

Hi all,

Is it possible in a table or form table to activate a multi selection on the
lines ? I'd like to have a checkbox or a link which select or unselect a field
checkbox in a column of the table (like in this example
http://trirand.com/blog/jqgrid/jqgrid.html)

If it's possible, could you tell me how to do this, if not could you add this
function in a next release ?

Is it possible too to add a column in a table which is not linked to a data ?

Thanks

Re: Table or FormTable Multi selection

Posted by Ivan Furdi <iv...@uniplus.hr>.
On 23.6.2010 8:28, easydoor wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible in a table or form table to activate a multi selection on the
> lines ? I'd like to have a checkbox or a link which select or unselect a field
> checkbox in a column of the table (like in this example
> http://trirand.com/blog/jqgrid/jqgrid.html)
>
> If it's possible, could you tell me how to do this, if not could you add this
> function in a next release ?
>
> Is it possible too to add a column in a table which is not linked to a data ?
>
> Thanks

Hey,

I did the same with the help of FormTable and FieldColumn - my data
wasn't directly bound to
the field but indirectly (for example when field date is null the
checkbox is unselected  else selected) so
i had to set it during initialization. It could be done also by seting a
field in your query with case command.
If you dont have a data field ,then you had to do the setting manualy.
For example, I added the submit button on which I make a list on which I
add all primary keys of selected rows and
do something with them. But I think there are possibilities to make
onChange events on checkBox also but never tried them.

Sorry for the bad english, I hope I gave you some direction where to look.