Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Steve Lake <st...@raiden.net> on 2006/11/14 02:42:56 UTC

user_prefs - Do I need to bounce spamd after updating this?

         I don't know why I never thought to ask this before, but do I need
to restart spamd after any changes to this, or will the changes be seen
dynamically?

Steven Lake
Owner/Technical Writer
Raiden's Realm
www.raiden.net
A friendly web community

Re: user_prefs - Do I need to bounce spamd after updating this?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 08:42:56PM -0500, Steve Lake wrote:
>         I don't know why I never thought to ask this before, but do I need
> to restart spamd after any changes to this, or will the changes be seen
> dynamically?

user_prefs is read in at scan time.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Where as John was much more holmsian, wasn't he... from a very grand and