Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Nitin Sharma <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/02 09:24:14 UTC

Jena with N3 Formulas

Hi,

I am using Jena resoner and inference models to enforce some policy. My
problem is that I am not able to use N3 file (with rules and formula) with
Jena. Please tell me how I can make Jena understand N3 formulas and ensure
that it reasons based on them.

Thanks,

Nitin

Re: Jena with N3 Formulas

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.
On 02/08/15 08:24, Nitin Sharma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Jena resoner and inference models to enforce some policy. My
> problem is that I am not able to use N3 file (with rules and formula) with
> Jena. Please tell me how I can make Jena understand N3 formulas and ensure
> that it reasons based on them.

Sorry, Jena does not support N3 rules and formulas.

Dave