Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Volkmann, Mark" <Ma...@AGEDWARDS.com> on 2002/01/30 15:46:50 UTC

Log4J JAR file name

Why does the name of the Log4J JAR file in the lib directory of Axis include
a date? Every time I download a new nightly build I have to either change
the name
of that file in the Ant build scripts of my projects or rename that file to
simply log4j.jar.

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.