Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/18 20:30:42 UTC

First part of Bean Validation committed

Hey,

I've just committed the first part of the Bean Validation code.
For this, I needed to add the Bean Validation API to the MyFaces API pom.
And since it is not yet listed in any central Maven repo, I've also
added the JBoss repository to the pom.
I hope it immediately works for everyone, but if there is an issue,
just start screaming. ;-)

Regards,
Jan-Kees

Re: First part of Bean Validation committed

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Excellent, thanks a lot Jan

Werner