Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/08/08 05:34:56 UTC

Draft of ASF Board Report for this quarter

Hi All,

Please check the draft of ASF Board Report for this quarter below.
I will post it tomorrow.

The mission of Apache ShardingSphere is the creation and maintenance of
software related to a database clustering system providing data sharding,
distributed transactions, and distributed database management

## Issues:
None

## Membership Data:
Apache ShardingSphere was founded 2020-04-15 (4 months ago)
There are currently 28 committers and 15 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 7:4.

Community changes, past quarter:
- Kimm King was added to the PMC on 2020-06-26
- Lu Jingshang was added as committer on 2020-07-26
- Haoran Meng was added as committer on 2020-07-03
- Xiao Yu was added as committer on 2020-07-03

## Project Activity:
Software development activity:

 - We have released new milestone version 3.0.0-alpha of
ShardingSphere-ElasticJob.
 - We have nearly finished the new version 5.x and testing them.
The orchestration modules need to be adjust before release.
 - One new PMC member and 3 committers joined us on this quarter.

## Community Health:
Overall community health is good.
More commits and less issues because
the version to be released is stable and contributors add more unit tests.

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere