Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2001/07/16 16:01:56 UTC

[c2] benchmarks

Hi Team,
I was playing around last day with the JMeter. Cool tool, I have to say.
The only difficulty was to determine realistic parameters.
To simulate heavy load I choose:
10 Threads
300ms delay
page: welcome.html
and the system load exploded, tomcat or cocoon cosumed all cpu time and
needed nearly >80MB RAM to serve the requests. Some components disembark
from the system,...

Are this realistic parameters? What parameters do you use to simulate heavy
load on cocoon?

Cheers
Gerhard

--
Gerhard Fröhlich
g-froehlich@gmx.de

"black holes are,
when GOD is dividing by zero"

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a