Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 柳尘 <yu...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/27 13:36:48 UTC

About Clickhouse connector

Hi, Community.

  FLIP-202: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-202%3A+Introduce+ClickHouse+Connector <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-202%3A+Introduce+ClickHouse+Connector>

   I want to contribute to Flink. Could someone help me to get the 'FLIP Page Edit Permission' ?
   JIRA Username: complone
   Confluence Username: complone

   Thank you.

Best,
complone.

Re: About Clickhouse connector

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi,

I don't have permission to give you edit rights on Confluence, but I am
wondering if it's necessary to create a FLIP for a new connector. I don't
think a new connector would result in any new changes in Flink, since you
would use the already available APIs? There's also already a Clickhouse
connector available on flink-packages [1], wouldn't it be better to add any
improvements to that connector instead of creating another one?

Best regards,

Martijn

[1] https://flink-packages.org/packages/flink-connector-clickhouse