Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2007/07/17 22:15:52 UTC

Mauro Talevi added to repository maintainers

Hi,

Mauro Talevi has asked for quite some time to get access to help with
maintaining the repository for a couple reasons:

1) To help maintain the repository i.e. help with JIRA upload requests
2) Help pilot the per project staging repository on central

Mauro now has access to the "maven" account and can now help with
repository maintenance. I vouch for Mauro without reservation, he
will certainly help us.

We also setup the first per-project staging repository for the
Hamcrest project (http://code.google.com/p/hamcrest/) a project
worked on by Mauro and Joe Walnes (pico, xstream, qdox).

So Hamcrest is now pushing to a stage in /home/projects/hamcrest/
repository (this will be the pattern for all projects/orgs) and I
will setup a standard pull no the 4h schedule we have.

Thanks Mauro for your patience. Now get to work.

;-)

Jason.

Re: Mauro Talevi added to repository maintainers

Posted by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mauro Talevi has asked for quite some time to get access to help with
> maintaining the repository for a couple reasons:
>
> 1) To help maintain the repository i.e. help with JIRA upload requests
> 2) Help pilot the per project staging repository on central
>
> Mauro now has access to the "maven" account and can now help with
> repository maintenance. I vouch for Mauro without reservation, he will
> certainly help us.
As discussed previously on list, I've removed the jbehave 1.1.0
artifacts which had been deployed by mistake.   1.0.1 is latest version atm.
> We also setup the first per-project staging repository for the
> Hamcrest project (http://code.google.com/p/hamcrest/) a project worked
> on by Mauro and Joe Walnes (pico, xstream, qdox).
>
> So Hamcrest is now pushing to a stage in
> /home/projects/hamcrest/repository (this will be the pattern for all
> projects/orgs) and I will setup a standard pull no the 4h schedule we
> have.
>
> Thanks Mauro for your patience. Now get to work.

hamcrest 1.1 artifacts have been uploaded.

Cheers

Re: Mauro Talevi added to repository maintainers

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 17 Jul 07, at 1:36 PM 17 Jul 07, Henri Yandell wrote:

> All the merrier :)
>
> What's the 'per project staging repository'?

Per project/org is the thing we discussed for Redhat/Sun/Any project
that let's them push to central with a secure channel and then we
pull on our schedule from their stage to central.

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
All the merrier :)