Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sisyphuss <zh...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/12 16:22:03 UTC

Python3 does not have Module 'UserString'

When trying the `reduceByKey` transformation on Python3.4, I got the
following error:

ImportError: No module named 'UserString'

Re: Python3 does not have Module 'UserString'

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
See this thread for discussion on related subject:
http://search-hadoop.com/m/q3RTtjkIOr1gHqFb1/dropping+spark+python+2.6&subj=+discuss+dropping+Python+2+6+support

especially comments from Juliet.

Posted by Zheng Wendell <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zheng Wendell <zh...@gmail.com>.