Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by x x <dj...@yahoo.com> on 2010/04/13 20:23:36 UTC

minimal hadrware and software needs

hello

i want to know what is the minimal software (which version of java and so on ) and hardware needs of ofbiz ?

Re: minimal hadrware and software needs

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Our demo server configuration which runs in a VM on Ubuntu requires
trunk: roughly 1,5 GB ram: -Xms128M -Xmx1000M -XX:MaxPermSize=512m
stable: 1GB: -Xms128M -Xmx512M -XX:MaxPermSize=256m

Jacques

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vi...@gmail.com>

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.