Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com> on 2002/09/06 09:57:50 UTC

RE: [IFRAMES] Changing target on forward.

It looks like you are asking how you can forward the response to a
particular frame or window in the browser from the server.(?)
Alas, this is not possible.
The response will go to the frame the request came from, unless you specify
otherwise on the client side (for example using JS or the target attribute).
You cannot however choose this on the server side at the time the response
is being sent.