Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/06 14:15:42 UTC

[GSOC] informal communication and blogs

Hi folks,

For GSoC informal communication we can also use Twitter (I am @sebgoa).
I am already connected with Dharmesh and Ian.

It would also be nice to see you guys start a blog about your experience. Something like blogger.com is easy to use and get started.
You can then tweet your blog posts to the community (@CloudStack)

Cheers,

-sebastien

Re: [GSOC] informal communication and blogs

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013, at 07:15 AM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> For GSoC informal communication we can also use Twitter (I am @sebgoa).
> I am already connected with Dharmesh and Ian.
>
> It would also be nice to see you guys start a blog about your experience.
> Something like blogger.com is easy to use and get started.
> You can then tweet your blog posts to the community (@CloudStack)

If you write something up,  a note to the marketing list would be a Good
Thing (TM).

If you haven't blogged before or want extra eyeballs on something before
posting, happy to help...

Best,

jzb
--