Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <la...@apache.org> on 2009/01/30 16:05:55 UTC

Access to wiki edit permission

Hi devs,

Let me have access to wiki please? I like to do some documentation about
Apache Qpid CLI if you give me access. I have already sign up for confluence
but I cannot edit pages :-(

Lahiru

--
Apache Qpid, Worlds dominant messaging middleware..!!!

Re: Access to wiki edit permission

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <la...@apache.org>.
userid : glahiru
Name : Lahiru Mananada Gunathilake