Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Hammad <ra...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/04 15:13:53 UTC

RYA Accumulo Stack

Hello,
I could not find any documentation related to versions of other RYA
dependencies particularly for version 4.0.1;
- Accumulo DB
- HDFS
- Zookeeper
- Kafka
- Java

Can someone please suggest?

Thanks,
Hammad

Re: RYA Accumulo Stack

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com>.
Hey Hammad,

Sorry we don't have an explicit dependency table in our docs.
Sync'ing that table with maven dependencies would be a bit overhead.
Instead, I usually look at the pom file for this info.  For the latest Rya
4.0.1 release pom [1] we have:

Accumulo 1.6.4
Hadoop 2.5.0
Zookeeper 3.4.6