Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Stephen Higgs <sh...@redhat.com> on 2016/05/18 12:54:36 UTC

felix bundle security

[Note - Originally Sent to Karaf users list, but may be more appropriate for the felix users list]

Hi all,

If I wanted to implement custom logic to examine bundles that are installed for security purposes, would the following be appropriate?

1) set org.osgi.framework.security=osgi
2) create an implementation of org.apache.felix.framework.ext.SecurityProvider
3) add the new security provider to startup.properties

Would this achieve the desired ability to checkBundle() for all bundles during startup and thereafter?

Thank you,

Stephen Higgs

Re: felix bundle security

Posted by Stephen Higgs <sh...@redhat.com>.