Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com> on 2007/01/26 19:15:32 UTC

Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-SizeLimit 0.91 RC1

Fred Moyer wrote:
> Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
>> Fred Moyer wrote:
>>> Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
Hi All, so it seems I dropped the ball on this (again).  My apologies.

I'm about to go dig through all 1000 emails to dev and users to see what
I missed, but I think its time for an -RC2.

Afterwards, we can move on incorporating it into mod_perl{1,2] and
releasing them.

Then we can move on catching up to 2.2.x+

Any objections ?

P.S.
  I'm actually going to get some time from Ticketmaster for A-SL as we
need a bug fix in the .9 series.

Consultant - P6M7G8 Consutling - http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/resume.shtml
Senior Software Engineer - Ticketmaster - http://ticketmaster.com
1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

We're halfway there
Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it-I swear
Livin' on a prayer

Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-SizeLimit 0.91 RC1

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Fred Moyer wrote:
>
>>Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> Hi All, so it seems I dropped the ball on this (again).  My apologies.
>
> I'm about to go dig through all 1000 emails to dev and users to see what
> I missed, but I think its time for an -RC2.
>
> Afterwards, we can move on incorporating it into mod_perl{1,2] and
> releasing them.
>
> Then we can move on catching up to 2.2.x+
>
> Any objections ?

+1

> P.S.
>   I'm actually going to get some time from Ticketmaster for A-SL as we
> need a bug fix in the .9 series.

:)

--Geoff

Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-SizeLimit 0.91 RC1

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Fred Moyer wrote:
>
>>Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> Hi All, so it seems I dropped the ball on this (again).  My apologies.
>
> I'm about to go dig through all 1000 emails to dev and users to see what
> I missed, but I think its time for an -RC2.
>
> Afterwards, we can move on incorporating it into mod_perl{1,2] and
> releasing them.
>
> Then we can move on catching up to 2.2.x+
>
> Any objections ?

+1

> P.S.
>   I'm actually going to get some time from Ticketmaster for A-SL as we
> need a bug fix in the .9 series.

:)

--Geoff