Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Andy Morris <an...@woodward.edu> on 2006/02/02 15:54:04 UTC

Still not processing asp files

 I have version "nutch-nightly" running from january 26.  I am still not
able to process the asp files, the htm, html files work great.  Any
options I need to set for this to work?

Andy

Re: Still not processing asp files

Posted by Ivan Sekulovic <se...@net.yu>.
You should also check the same regex for '=' sign.

Best Regards,
Sekula
http://www.ifimages.com/