Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Samuel Ngan <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/29 21:30:10 UTC

Jetspeed2 deployment in JBoss

I followed wiki to get Jetspeed running in JBoss. When
I login the portal, I got the the following message:

[UsersRolesLoginModule] Failed to
load users/passwords/role files
java.io.IOException: No properties file:
:

I read the security wiki and start knowing Jetspeed2
use JAAS feature, so I looked at JBoss site, and added
the users.properties and roles.properties in JBoss
configuration, and I can sign in after then. My
question is how I can configure Jetspeed2 to use the
Jetspeed creditential tables instead of using the
JBoss users.properties/roles.properties file.

By the way, how I can setup the email configuration
for self registration?

Thanks for any help...

Re: Jetspeed2 deployment in JBoss

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Add this to login-config.xml in your JBoss server.

    <!-- Jetspeed authentication -->
    <application-policy name="Jetspeed">
      <authentication>
        <login-module
code="org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.ext.JBossLoginModule"
flag="required">
          <module-option
name="unauthenticatedIdentity">guest</module-option>
        </login-module>
      </authentication>
    </application-policy>

Posted by Wang Zhi <wz...@gmail.com>.