Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Kaare Rasmussen <ka...@kakidata.dk> on 2002/10/15 09:22:43 UTC

Vim Syntax ?

I've found - somehow - a file called Embperl_Syntax.zip with this heading:

Vim syntax file
Language:	embperl
Maintainer:	Lukas Zapletal <Lu...@seznam.cz>
Version: 1.2
Last change:	2001 May 1

The url doesn't work anymore. Is this the latest and greatest in Vim syntax
for Embperl?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Email:kar@kakidata.dk

Re: Vim Syntax ?

Posted by Kee Hinckley <na...@somewhere.com>.
At 7:50 AM +0000 10/15/02, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
>It seems that Lukas Zapletal's script is the newest. The link to
>Steve Willer's script is broken and Kee Hinckley's seems more like a
>test.

Yes, any links to mine should be removed.  I abandoned work on it
when I found the Zapletal script.
--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/

everyone else's.

Re: Vim Syntax ?

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
> The emacs mmm-mode links should really be updated to point to
> http://mmm-mode.sourceforge.net/

I updated this already in the docs. Website should follow soon.

> By the way, I found out where I got the script from:
>
> http://vim.sourceforge.net/script.php?script_id=61

I now also updated this link in the docs.

Gerald

Re: Vim Syntax ?

Posted by Kaare Rasmussen <ka...@kakidata.dk>.
> http://perl.apache.org/embperl/pod/doc/Embperl.-page-14-.htm might
> give a few other pointers.

It seems that Lukas Zapletal's script is the newest. The link to Steve
Willer's script is broken and Kee Hinckley's seems more like a test.

By the way, I found out where I got the script from:

http://vim.sourceforge.net/script.php?script_id=61

Gerald, you should really point to this (when you have time...). But is this
really the latest and greatest? Does someone use an enhanced version? After
all, it is more than a year old.

Re: Dynamic embperl search path

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> I'm looking at the description for EMBPERL_OBJECT_ADDPATH. It is very
short,
> so I don't know if it can do what I want.
>
> The embperl pages of my application is located in
/usr/local/freemoney/pages
> which is aliased in apache to /fm/. But I want to allow for local
> extensions, so some of the pages could be placed under
> /usr/local/freemoney/domains/<domain1>/pages. <domain1> will be determined
> when the user logs into the system. I don't want to alias all possible
> domains in apache.
>
> Can I dynamically add (And remove) unixpaths to and from the search path
in
> embperl - With EMBPERL_OBJECT_ADDPATH - or otherwise?

You have access to the current search path of Embperl via

$pathref = $r -> config -> path ;
$r -> config -> path (\@newpath) ;

it returns an array ref to the current path and you can pass it an array ref
to set the new path.

I think this should do what you want

Gerald

Dynamic embperl search path

Re: Vim Syntax ?

Posted by Andrew O'Brien <an...@switchonline.com.au>.
On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 07:22:43AM +0000, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> I've found - somehow - a file called Embperl_Syntax.zip with this heading:
>
> Vim syntax file
> Language:	embperl
> Maintainer:	Lukas Zapletal <Lu...@seznam.cz>
> Version: 1.2
> Last change:	2001 May 1
>
> The url doesn't work anymore. Is this the latest and greatest in Vim syntax
> for Embperl?

http://perl.apache.org/embperl/pod/doc/Embperl.-page-14-.htm might
give a few other pointers.

Gerald:

The emacs mmm-mode links should really be updated to point to
http://mmm-mode.sourceforge.net/

--
 Andrew O'Brien
 Senior Engineer                       email: andrewo@switchonline.com.au.