Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Zhao Dai <zd...@noboundariesnetwork.com> on 2002/03/13 19:29:09 UTC

response.sendError(SC_NOT_FOUND)

Hi, AXIS/SOAP experts.

In one of our web service method, if certain conditions exist, we need to do
something like "response.sendError(SC_NOT_FOUND)" for the load balancer to
catch it. Since our method is getting called by AXIS, we do not have access
to the response object in our java code. How can I tell AXIS
to put something similar in the header of out going SOAP message that it
sends back to the client. Is there any API to do this in SOAP?

If any one has done this before, any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks a lot.

Zhao