Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/05 14:00:57 UTC

Re: [HEADS-UP] Artemis 2.0.1 in a week

I will cut this today afternoon (US EST Time)...

please... no big changes today please.. everything is fixed :)

if it's a big change please consider a PR so it can wait the release.

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 2:51 AM, nigro_franz <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Clebert! I'll do my best!!!!

Clebert Suconic

Re: [HEADS-UP] Artemis 2.0.1 in a week

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
@Mohamed Badri: Just sent the vote

@all Of course this was the longest week ever.. I promised a release
vote in April 1st. I guess I will never make any timely promises
again, especially on April 1st :)

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [HEADS-UP] Artemis 2.0.1 in a week