Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/23 19:24:27 UTC

NLPCraft DockerHub

Hi All,

As far as I know, there is a docker repo for NLPCraft:
https://hub.docker.com/u/nlpcraftserver

On the other hand, Apache has a docker repo too:
https://hub.docker.com/u/apache

Have you ever considered publishing docker images into there?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: NLPCraft DockerHub

Posted by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com>.
As far as I know - this is the old place for (old) NLPCraft images.

Sergey K. - can you please look at removing/disabling this?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NLPCRAFT-59
--
Aaron Radzinski