Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com> on 2006/05/08 05:53:27 UTC

Author tags

Re: Author tags

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.

RE: Author tags

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I think the argument against it was that the SVN repository's history can
tell you everything you need to know about who has changed the code.  And,
it's more accurate than @author tags, because those have to be maintained by
whoever is making changes.  I like @author tags, too, but I could take 'em
or leave 'em.