Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Sameera Jayaratna <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/09 16:22:50 UTC

Re: Unsuccessful attempt to build a customized portal

Hi,

We need to build a custom portal using Apache Rave. I tried 'extending rave
portal' but it does not work.  http://localhost:8080/portal gives 404. Can
anyone please help resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Sameera

Posted by Sameera Jayaratna <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm working with the customized portal now. But the basic features provided
(adding a new tab, adding a widget etc.) does not work most of the time.
Even the widgets in the page remains collapsed and does not respond to any
action. What is the reason for this? How can we get it working properly?

Thank you,
Sameera

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 10:07 PM, Sameera Jayaratna <

Posted by Sameera Jayaratna <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jasha,

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sameera Jayaratna <sa...@gmail.com>.