Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by eleanorltd <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/21 01:49:17 UTC

jQuery and Submit button - Tapestry 5 problem

Hello people,

I have big problem with jQuery and Submit button in Tapestry 5. When jQuery
is loaded and "prototype.js" disabled "submit" button in .tml page where is
some form didn't work. Next case is when jQuery disabled and "prototype.js"
enabled button work. And last case is when both (jQuery and "prototype.js")
is disabled, button work.
Where is the problem?
 I need jQuery to be activated/loaded becouse i have other things on
template which use jQuery.

Thanks very much and best regards,

Marko Perovic

Re: jQuery and Submit button - Tapestry 5 problem

Posted by eleanorltd <el...@gmail.com>.
I try with tapestry5-jquery with no success, i try with jQuery.noConflict(),
then things which use jQuery didn't work but submit button work.

:(

Re: jQuery and Submit button - Tapestry 5 problem

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <em...@atos.net>.
Hi

Do you have any JavaScript errors ? It looks like a conflict between the
"$" of jQuery and Prototype. Did you add a jQuery.noConflict(); ?

You can also use the Tapestry5-jQuery project, which provide an easy way to
create a jQuery+Prototype application :  http://tapestry5-jquery.com/

Manu

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:49:17 -0300, eleanorltd <el...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello people,

Hi!

By the way, please post in the users mailing list instead of the dev one.
Way more people hang out there and you'll probably have more answers. In
addition, the dev list is for discussion of development of Tapestry
itself, not about using it. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor