Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Roman Sachse <sa...@web.de> on 2012/09/05 19:01:10 UTC

Problems with Http Code when proxifying requests

Hi there,

I am building some widgets that consume Rest services. In case of
removing and updating items I am sending DELETE and SUCCESS requests,
respectively. When successful the server answers with 204 (No Content).

The problem is that I get a 500 Internal Server Error back from Jetty
(I am using the standalone version). When changing the code to 200 (OK)
everything works as expected.

Is this intended behaviour?

Greetings,

Roman

Re: Problems with Http Code when proxifying requests

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman,

I presume the REST service requests are going via the server-side proxy in Wookie? In which case it sounds like a problem with Wookie's proxy client.

Can you include the exception trace from the server? That would help us pin down where the problem is occurring.