Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Dmitry Irlyanov <ir...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/07 13:54:25 UTC

[build] ant-contrib downloading problems

 Good day

There is a problem, arising during dependency check in vm build:
ant-contrib.zip cannot be download from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ant-contrib/ant-contrib-1.0b2-bin.zip?download&failedmirror=belnet.dl.sourceforge.net

but download successful in the case mirror usage

Output is:

-------

get.external:

      [get] Getting:
http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/ant-contrib/ant-contrib-1.0b2-bin.zip

      [get] To:
/harmony/trunk/working_vm/build/pre-copied/archives/common/ANTCONTRIB/ant-
contrib.zip

      [get] Error getting
http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/ant-contrib/ant-contrib-1.0b2-bin.zipto
/harmony/trunk/working_vm/build/pre-copied/archives/common/ANTCONTRIB/ant-
contrib.zip

-------

Should be I have changed a hyperlink and sent patch to JIRA?
With Best Regards,
Irlyanov Dmitry
Intel Corporation
Middleware Products Division

Re: [build] ant-contrib downloading problems

Posted by Gregory Shimansky <gs...@gmail.com>.
I changed links to another SF mirror at 472107. Let me know if it doesn't
work.