Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2014/03/18 17:15:27 UTC

Resolution in board agenda

The graduation resolution is in the board agenda for tomorrow's meeting.
Thanks everyone for your hard work in this final push.

It's important to keep the pressure on in the coming weeks to make the
rest of these things happen, and justify the faith that the Incubator
has placed in us. We need to complete the migration to the .apache.org
infrastructure, and become 100% self-hosted here, rather than on
SourceForge.

It would be awesome if we could have some slick demos that we can do for
folks at ApacheCon (3 weeks from today!) if they're interested in what
Allura might offer their project. It would be pretty cool to have some
conversations with Apache projects interested in using Allura as their
project development infrastructure, and be able to show them clear
advantages of doing so. We should have the requisite conversations with
Infra before then so that we're not promising things that aren't
possible, or aren't allowed.

Anyways, awesome job everyone, especially Cory, for getting this done.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon