Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Morsani Jr., Dennis T." <dm...@cbs.com> on 2008/07/10 19:21:02 UTC

[dmorsani@cbs.com: Perl SVN Client.pm Patch]

Would help if I actually included the Patch... lol

Sorry. :)

----- Forwarded message from "Morsani Jr., Dennis T." <dm...@cbs.com> -----

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:12:56 -0400
To: dev@subversion.tigris.org
From: "Morsani Jr., Dennis T." <dm...@cbs.com>
Subject: Perl SVN Client.pm Patch

Hello Folks,

I was instructed by Ben Reser to send you guys the enclosed Client.pm Patch.
Apparently, the svn_client_lock and unlock methods aren't being imported into
Client.pm. I simply added them to the import routines, and created the patch.
I've done some basic testing and the methods appear to work as expected.
Feel free to do what you like with the patch (it's rather trivial).

Thanks and keep up the good work.

--
Dennis T. Morsani Jr.
CBS Interactive

----- End forwarded message -----

Re: [dmorsani@cbs.com: Perl SVN Client.pm Patch]

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
2008/7/10 Morsani Jr., Dennis T. <dm...@cbs.com>:
> Would help if I actually included the Patch... lol
>
> Sorry. :)

Ahh missed this till just now because it didn't get threaded, due to
your forward.

Re: [dmorsani@cbs.com: Perl SVN Client.pm Patch]

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
2008/7/10 Morsani Jr., Dennis T. <dm...@cbs.com>:
> I was instructed by Ben Reser to send you guys the enclosed Client.pm Patch.
> Apparently, the svn_client_lock and unlock methods aren't being imported into
> Client.pm. I simply added them to the import routines, and created the patch.
> I've done some basic testing and the methods appear to work as expected.
> Feel free to do what you like with the patch (it's rather trivial).
>
> Thanks and keep up the good work.

Should have looked before I told you to forward the patch here.  But
it looks like this
stuff has already been done in trunk almost a year ago.  Apparently
this change never
got backported to the 1.4.x branch which you appear to be using.

You should be able to apply it locally via:
svn diff -r 27506:27507 http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk | patch

or simply upgrade to 1.5.x which already has the change.

Apologies, I should have looked first.