Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/28 17:58:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dong Lin

Hello everyone,

The PMC of Apache Kafka is pleased to announce that Dong Lin has accepted
our invitation to be a new Kafka committer.

Dong started working on Kafka about four years ago, since which he has
contributed numerous features and patches. His work on Kafka core has been
consistent and important. Among his contributions, most noticeably, Dong
developed JBOD (KIP-112, KIP-113) to handle disk failures and to reduce
overall cost, added deleteDataBefore() API (KIP-107) to allow users
actively remove old messages. Dong has also been active in the community,
participating in KIP discussions and doing code reviews.

Congratulations and looking forward to your future contribution, Dong!

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin, on behalf of Apache Kafka PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dong Lin

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Dong!

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dong Lin

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Dong!

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Dong!

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Dong!

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Dong!

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@gmail.com>.

Re: 答复: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dong Lin

Posted by Edoardo Comar <EC...@uk.ibm.com>.
congratulations Dong!

Edoardo Comar

IBM Message Hub

IBM UK Ltd, Hursley Park, SO21 2JN

From:   Hu Xi <hu...@hotmail.com>
To:     "users@kafka.apache.org" <us...@kafka.apache.org>,
"dev@kafka.apache.org" <de...@kafka.apache.org>
Date:   29/03/2018 00:04
Subject:        答复: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dong Lin

Congrats, Dong Lin!

________________________________
>> The PMC of Apache Kafka is pleased to announce that Dong Lin has
accepted
>> our invitation to be a new Kafka committer.
>>
>> Dong started working on Kafka about four years ago, since which he has
>> contributed numerous features and patches. His work on Kafka core has
been
>> consistent and important. Among his contributions, most noticeably,
Dong
>> developed JBOD (KIP-112, KIP-113) to handle disk failures and to reduce
>> overall cost, added deleteDataBefore() API (KIP-107) to allow users
>> actively remove old messages. Dong has also been active in the
community,
>> participating in KIP discussions and doing code reviews.
>>
>> Congratulations and looking forward to your future contribution, Dong!
>>
>> Jiangjie (Becket) Qin, on behalf of Apache Kafka PMC

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: 答复: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dong Lin

Posted by Edoardo Comar <EC...@uk.ibm.com>.
congratulations Dong!

From:   Hu Xi <hu...@hotmail.com>
To:     "users@kafka.apache.org" <us...@kafka.apache.org>,
"dev@kafka.apache.org" <de...@kafka.apache.org>
Date:   29/03/2018 00:04

Congrats, Dong Lin!

________________________________

Posted by Chen Zhu <am...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!

Posted by Kamal Chandraprakash <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Dong!

Posted by Tao Feng <fe...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Dong!

Posted by Viktor Somogyi <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Dong! :)

Posted by Viktor Somogyi <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Dong! :)

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Dong!

Posted by Sandor Murakozi <sm...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Dong!

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!!

Posted by Hu Xi <hu...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats, Dong Lin!

________________________________

Posted by Hu Xi <hu...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats, Dong Lin!

________________________________

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by James Cheng <wu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Dong!

Posted by Attila Sasvári <as...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Dong. Keep up the good work!

Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. márc. 28., Sze
19:58):

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!