Posted to jcs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Sambasiva Reddy <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/08 11:30:26 UTC

retrieving cached objects from jcs

Hi,
 I instantiated singleton cache manager class and its working(put,get) properly.

if i again run the application(for only get() method)  that cache
is assigning to null when i'm retrieving the same objects and cached
object also null.

can anyone help me.

Thanks & Regards
Sambasiva Reddy
CTS

Re: retrieving cached objects from jcs

Posted by Aaron Smuts <as...@yahoo.com>.
Stop email the dev list with these kinds of questions!

We aren't here to provide free tutorials on how to
write basic computer programs.  Nor are we here to do
all the thinking for you.

You must read the documentation and try to solve the
problem on your own before asking questions.  It's
considered an abuse of the list to ask questions that
are obviously answered in the documentation.  It's ok
to overlook something and ask an unnecessary question,
but it is not ok to email the list instead of reading
the documentation.

Aaron

--- Sambasiva Reddy <sa...@gmail.com>