Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/04 20:32:37 UTC

Re: integration between pull request and JIRA

The only thing missing is that the contributor needs to watch the JIRA
after sending out PR - otherwise he / she may miss comments on the JIRA
(but not on PR).

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
A contributor should have the JIRA assigned to him/herself and thus
should get notification about JIRA comments too, as if the JIRA is
assigned, one also watches the JIRA.

-Matthias