Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com> on 2009/07/24 18:01:43 UTC

[VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.8

To the Apache Web Services Community,

This is a call for votes for the wss4j-1.5.8 release.

The distribution can be found at the following URL:

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.8/dist/

You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.8
release POM, source, and class JARs:

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.8/maven/

Additionally, the generated version of the web site can be found at

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.8/site/

The list of bugs fixed in this release can be seen here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=1231006
3&styleName=Html&version=12313880

This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.

Here is my (non-binding and advisory) +1.

Thanks,

Colm.

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.8

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding) looks good with CXF

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.8

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks,
--Glen

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.8

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks,
--Glen

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.8

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.8

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
+1, tested with Rampart trunk.
thanks,
Nandana

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 10:01 PM, Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea@progress.com

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.8

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
http://blogs.deepal.org

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.8

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me [non-binding]

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.8

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
+1, tested with Rampart trunk.

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.8

Posted by Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org>.

+1

And +1 to jettisoning wss4j-otherjars-1.5.8.zip and using maven to
build the distributions :)

- -Fred

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.8

Posted by Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.8

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

PASSED (was RE: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.8)

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com>.
With 5 binding +1's and 3 non-binding +1's and no -1's the vote has
passed. Ant, I'll address your concerns about the LICENSE files in the
next release.

Colm.