Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2008/03/08 11:32:09 UTC

Dynamic height when widget is minimized by default.

I am using a XML file that uses the *dynamic-height *feature. It is working
fine (In IE, Opera9 only). When I am setting the widget to be minimized upon
rendering, then as the XML file is using dynamic-height feature, at this
time dynamic-height feature comes into play and calculates the iFrame height
and it is calculating as zero pixels. Then if I maximize the gadget, as the
iFrame's height is set to '0px' by dynamic-height property, it is not
getting displayed. But when I change the height property using IE Developer
Tool bar, content is getting displayed.

What is the solution for this problem?

Re: Dynamic height when widget is minimized by default.

Posted by Zhen Wang <zh...@apache.org>.
FYI, iGoogle's solution is to avoid rendering minimized gadgets on a page load.