Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/07 13:34:48 UTC

Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing

I have tried to build C2.2 several times but the process always fails me.

I follow this steps (under Ubuntu 8.04, java 1.6 and maven 2.0.9):

--Get the files...
% svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk cocoon-2.2.0
% cd cocoo-2.2.0

--I clean the repository
% rm -R ~/.m2

--And I follow the README.txt steps:
% ./build.sh install

I get a build error "failed to resolve artifact" on cocoon-block-deployment

% cd tools
% mvn clean install

BUILD SUCCESFULL, and I try one more time to build cocoon:

% cd ..
% ./build.sh installl

And I get the same error....

Could anyone say me what are i doing wrong?

Thanks a lot!

I'm desperate!!

Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing

Posted by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com>.
>> I have tried to build C2.2 several times but the process always fails me.

>If you have done it within last two days the reason might be that we were
releasing some stuff and
>in some intermediate states the build can be broken.

I'm trying to build Cocoon one week ago and always I had an artifact missing
error :(. Does the artifact missing error depends on release repository? In
this case, Could I know which is the lastest stable release? How? (Thanks!)

>> I follow this steps (under Ubuntu 8.04, java 1.6 and maven 2.0.9):
>>
>> --Get the files...
>> % svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk cocoon-2.2.0
>> % cd cocoo-2.2.0
>>
>> --I clean the repository
>> % rm -R ~/.m2
>>
>> --And I follow the README.txt steps:
>> % ./build.sh install
>>
>> I get a build error "failed to resolve artifact" on
>> cocoon-block-deployment

>Could you give us exact error?

[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon XML Resolver
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-block-deployment:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from gkossakowski-maven2
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-block-deployment:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from apache.snapshots
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-block-deployment/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-block-deployment-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-block-deployment/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-block-deployment-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-block-deployment/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-block-deployment-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-block-deployment/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-block-deployment-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-block-deployment:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.cocoon
-DartifactId=cocoon-block-deployment -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.cocoon
-DartifactId=cocoon-block-deployment -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
  	1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-xml-resolver:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
  	2) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-block-deployment:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-xml-resolver:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  gkossakowski-maven2
(http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 20 minutes 24 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Aug 07 19:12:09 CEST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 142M/254M
[INFO]

>> % cd tools
>> % mvn clean install
>>
>> BUILD SUCCESFULL, and I try one more time to build cocoon:
>>
>> % cd ..
>> % ./build.sh installl
>>
>> And I get the same error....
>>
>> Could anyone say me what are i doing wrong?
>>
>> Thanks a lot!
>>
>> I'm desperate!!

>Just try to update your copy (svn up) and try build.sh install again. If it
still does not work
>provide us exact error message.

I have downloaded the last revision (683619), and exec ./build install. The
error is pasted on top.

Thank you for your attention!

Posted by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com>.

> Martin Heiden wrote:
>>
>> yosauron schrieb:
>>> I've tried to compile without using tests. I've used this sentence:
>>> %./build.sh -Dmave.test.skip=true install
>>>

>> There's a typo in your command:
>>
>> It should be:
>> mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install
>>
>> See
>>
>> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/skipping-test.html
>>
>> for reference.
>>
>> Good luck!
>>
>> Martin

I've run the sentence that you told me, and I got the same error :(. Do you
have any idea?

Thanks.

The error was:

Posted by Martin Heiden <ma...@netcologne.de>.

Posted by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com>.
I've tried to compile without using tests. I've used this sentence:
%./build.sh -Dmave.test.skip=true install

And I got a "Failed to resolve artifact"
(org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core:test-jar:tests:2.2.1-SNAPSHOT).
How do I build cocoon correctly? :confused:

Thanks a lot.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   Apache Cocoon
[INFO]   Cocoon Tools [modules]
[INFO]   Cocoon 2.2 Archetype: Block
[INFO]   Cocoon 2.2 Archetype: Block (plain)
[INFO]   Cocoon 2.2 Archetype: Web Application
[INFO]   Cocoon Integration Test Framework [maven-plugin]
[INFO]   Cocoon Maven Reports
[INFO]   Cocoon Maven 2 Plugin
[INFO]   Cocoon Maven Javadocs Script Report
[INFO]   Cocoon Maven Javadocs Script Report
[INFO]   Cocoon Reloading ClassLoader - Webapp Wrapper
[INFO]   Cocoon Reloading ClassLoader - Spring reloader
[INFO]   Cocoon Sitemap Tags to Daisy Plugin
[INFO]   Cocoon Configuration API
[INFO]   Cocoon Spring Configurator
[INFO]   Cocoon Block Deployment
[INFO]   Cocoon Core [modules]
[INFO]   Cocoon Pipeline API
[INFO]   Cocoon Util
[INFO]   Cocoon XML API
[INFO]   Cocoon Expression Language API
[INFO]   Cocoon Pipeline Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon XML Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Pipeline Components
[INFO]   Cocoon Sitemap API
[INFO]   Cocoon XML Utilities
[INFO]   Cocoon Expression Language Implementation.
[INFO]   Cocoon Thread API
[INFO]   Cocoon Sitemap Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Sitemap Components
[INFO]   Cocoon XML Resolver
[INFO]   Cocoon Store Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Thread Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Core
[INFO]   Cocoon JNet
[INFO]   Cocoon Servlet Service Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Blocks [modules]
[INFO]   Cocoon Linkrewriter Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Servlet Service Components
[INFO]   Cocoon Ajax Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Template Framework Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Samples Style Default Block
[INFO]   Cocoon Ajax Block Sample
[INFO]   Cocoon Apples Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Main Core Sample Block
[INFO]   Cocoon Flowscript Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Forms Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Apples Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon Additional Sample Block
[INFO]   Cocoon Batik Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Forms Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon Integration Tests Block
[INFO]   Cocoon Linkrewriter Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon Template Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon Batik Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon Welcome (Samples)
[INFO]   Asciiart Block Implementation
[INFO]   Asciiart Block Samples
[INFO]   cocoon-acegisecurity
[INFO]   Cocoon Authentication Block API
[INFO]   Cocoon Authentication Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Authentication Block Sample
[INFO]   Session Framework Implementation
[INFO]   Authentication Framework Implementation
[INFO]   Authentication Framework Sample Application
[INFO]   Axis Block Implementation
[INFO]   Axis Block Samples
[INFO]   Bsf Block Implementation
[INFO]   Bsf Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon Captcha Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Captcha Block Sample
[INFO]   Chaperon Block Implementation
[INFO]   Chaperon Block Samples
[INFO]   Cron block implementation
[INFO]   Cron Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon Database Block Mocks
[INFO]   Cocoon Database Block Bridge for Avalon components
[INFO]   Cocoon Database Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Hsqldb Server Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Hsqldb Client Implementation
[INFO]   XSP Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Databases Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon ODBC client Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Oracle client Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon PostgreSQL client Implementation
[INFO]   Deli Block Implementation
[INFO]   Deli Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon Eventcache Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Eventcache Block Samples
[INFO]   Taglib Block Implementation
[INFO]   Portal Block [modules]
[INFO]   Portal Block API
[INFO]   Cocoon Serializers Charsets
[INFO]   Portal Block Implementation
[INFO]   Faces Block Implementation
[INFO]   Faces Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon FOP Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon FOP Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon FOP 0.9x Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon FOP 0.9x Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon HTML Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Html Block Sample
[INFO]   Image Operation Block Implementation
[INFO]   Image Operation Block Samples
[INFO]   Itext Block Implementation
[INFO]   Itext Block Samples
[INFO]   JCR Block [modules]
[INFO]   JCR Block Implementation
[INFO]   JCR Block Sample
[INFO]   Jfor Block Implementation
[INFO]   Jfor Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon JMS Block Implementation
[INFO]   Jsp Block Mocks
[INFO]   Jsp Block Implementation
[INFO]   Jsp Block Samples
[INFO]   Lucene Block Implementation
[INFO]   Lucene Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon Mail Block Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Mail Block Sample
[INFO]   Midi Block Implementation
[INFO]   Midi Block Samples
[INFO]   Naming Block Implementation
[INFO]   Naming Block Samples
[INFO]   Ojb Block Mocks
[INFO]   Ojb Block Implementation
[INFO]   Querybean Block Implementation
[INFO]   Ojb Block Samples
[INFO]   Petstore Block Implementation
[INFO]   Velocity Block [modules]
[INFO]   Velocity Block Implementation
[INFO]   Petstore Block Samples
[INFO]   Poi Block Implementation
[INFO]   Poi Block Samples
[INFO]   Portal Block CAuth Support
[INFO]   Portal Block Bridges Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Serializers Block Implementation
[INFO]   Portal Block Sitemap
[INFO]   Portal Block Portlet Implementation
[INFO]   Cocoon Portal Castor Converter
[INFO]   Portal Block Sample
[INFO]   Profiler Block
[INFO]   Profiler Block Samples
[INFO]   Proxy Block Implementation
[INFO]   Proxy Block Samples
[INFO]   Python Block Mocks
[INFO]   Python Block Implementation
[INFO]   Qdox Block Implementation
[INFO]   Qdox Block Samples
[INFO]   Querybean Block Samples
[INFO]   Repository Block Implementation
[INFO]   Scratchpad Block Implementation
[INFO]   Scratchpad Block Samples
[INFO]   Session Framework Sample Application
[INFO]   Slide Block Implementation
[INFO]   Slide Block Samples
[INFO]   Slop Block Implementation
[INFO]   Slop Block Samples
[INFO]   Stx Block Implementation
[INFO]   Stx Block Samples
[INFO]   Taglib Block Samples
[INFO]   Tour Block [modules]
[INFO]   Tour Block Implementation
[INFO]   Tour Block Samples
[INFO]   Validation Block [modules]
[INFO]   Validation Block Implementation
[INFO]   Validation Block Sample
[INFO]   Velocity Block Samples
[INFO]   Web3 Block [modules]
[INFO]   Web3 Block Mocks
[INFO]   Web3 Block Implementation
[INFO]   Web3 Block Samples
[INFO]   Webdav Block [modules]
[INFO]   Webdav Block Implementation
[INFO]   Webdav Block Samples
[INFO]   XMLDB Block's Implementation
[INFO]   XMLDB Block's Samples
[INFO]   XSP Block Samples
[INFO]   Cocoon Licenses
[INFO]   Cocoon Commons [modules]
[INFO]   Cocoon Servlet Service Implementation Sample Blocks
[INFO]   Cocoon Servlet Service Components Sample Blocks
[INFO]   Cocoon Webapp
[INFO]   Cocoon Distributions [modules]
[INFO]   Cocoon Subprojects [modules]
[INFO]   Apache Cocoon [build root]
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Apache Cocoon
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing /home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/parent/pom.xml to
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon/6-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-6-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Tools [modules]
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing /home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/pom.xml to
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-tools-modules/5-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-tools-modules-5-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon 2.2 Archetype: Block
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/archetypes/cocoon-22-archetype-block/target/cocoon-22-archetype-block-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-22-archetype-block/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-22-archetype-block-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon 2.2 Archetype: Block (plain)
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/archetypes/cocoon-22-archetype-block-plain/target/cocoon-22-archetype-block-plain-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-22-archetype-block-plain/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-22-archetype-block-plain-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon 2.2 Archetype: Web Application
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/archetypes/cocoon-22-archetype-webapp/target/cocoon-22-archetype-webapp-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-22-archetype-webapp/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-22-archetype-webapp-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Integration Test Framework [maven-plugin]
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[INFO] Using 2 extractors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: java
[INFO] Extractor for language: java found 2 mojo descriptors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: bsh
[INFO] Extractor for language: bsh found 0 mojo descriptors.
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/cocoon-it-fw/target/cocoon-it-fw-1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [plugin:addPluginArtifactMetadata]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/cocoon-it-fw/target/cocoon-it-fw-1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-it-fw/1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-it-fw-1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [plugin:updateRegistry]
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Maven Reports
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/cocoon-maven-reports/target/cocoon-maven-reports-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-maven-reports/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-maven-reports-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Maven 2 Plugin
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[WARNING]

Goal prefix is specified as: 'cocoon'. Maven currently expects it to be
'cocoon'.

[INFO] Using 2 extractors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: java
[INFO] Extractor for language: java found 4 mojo descriptors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: bsh
[INFO] Extractor for language: bsh found 0 mojo descriptors.
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/cocoon-maven-plugin/target/cocoon-maven-plugin-1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [plugin:addPluginArtifactMetadata]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/cocoon-maven-plugin/target/cocoon-maven-plugin-1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-maven-plugin/1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-maven-plugin-1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [plugin:updateRegistry]
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Maven Javadocs Script Report
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[WARNING]

Goal prefix is specified as: 'cocoon-docs-cleaner'. Maven currently expects
it to be 'cocoondocs-cleaner'.

[INFO] Using 2 extractors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: java
[INFO] Extractor for language: java found 1 mojo descriptors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: bsh
[INFO] Extractor for language: bsh found 0 mojo descriptors.
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/cocoon-maven-docs-cleaner-plugin/target/cocoon-maven-docs-cleaner-plugin-1.0.0-M1-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [plugin:addPluginArtifactMetadata]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/cocoon-maven-docs-cleaner-plugin/target/cocoon-maven-docs-cleaner-plugin-1.0.0-M1-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-maven-docs-cleaner-plugin/1.0.0-M1-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-maven-docs-cleaner-plugin-1.0.0-M1-SNAPSHOT.jar
[...]
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/cocoon-maven-javadocs-script-report/target/cocoon-maven-javadocs-script-report-1.0.0-M2-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [plugin:addPluginArtifactMetadata]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/cocoon-maven-javadocs-script-report/target/cocoon-maven-javadocs-script-report-1.0.0-M2-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-maven-javadocs-script-report/1.0.0-M2-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-maven-javadocs-script-report-1.0.0-M2-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [plugin:updateRegistry]
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Reloading ClassLoader - Webapp Wrapper
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/cocoon-rcl/cocoon-rcl-webapp-wrapper/target/cocoon-rcl-webapp-wrapper-1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-rcl-webapp-wrapper/1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-rcl-webapp-wrapper-1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Reloading ClassLoader - Spring reloader
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/cocoon-rcl/cocoon-rcl-spring-reloader/target/cocoon-rcl-spring-reloader-1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-rcl-spring-reloader/1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-rcl-spring-reloader-1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Sitemap Tags to Daisy Plugin
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
Downloading:
http://cocoondev.org/repository/daisy/poms/daisy-repository-api-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2//daisy/daisy-repository-api/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-api-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/daisy/daisy-repository-api/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-api-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository/daisy/daisy-repository-api/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-api-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://cocoondev.org/repository/daisy/poms/daisy-repository-xmlschema-bindings-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2//daisy/daisy-repository-xmlschema-bindings/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-xmlschema-bindings-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/daisy/daisy-repository-xmlschema-bindings/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-xmlschema-bindings-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository/daisy/daisy-repository-xmlschema-bindings/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-xmlschema-bindings-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://cocoondev.org/repository/daisy/poms/daisy-repository-client-impl-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2//daisy/daisy-repository-client-impl/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-client-impl-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/daisy/daisy-repository-client-impl/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-client-impl-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository/daisy/daisy-repository-client-impl/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-client-impl-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://cocoondev.org/repository/daisy/poms/daisy-repository-common-impl-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2//daisy/daisy-repository-common-impl/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-common-impl-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/daisy/daisy-repository-common-impl/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-common-impl-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository/daisy/daisy-repository-common-impl/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-common-impl-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://cocoondev.org/repository/daisy/poms/daisy-repository-spi-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2//daisy/daisy-repository-spi/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-spi-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/daisy/daisy-repository-spi/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-spi-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository/daisy/daisy-repository-spi/1.5-dev/daisy-repository-spi-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://cocoondev.org/repository/daisy/poms/daisy-jmsclient-api-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2//daisy/daisy-jmsclient-api/1.5-dev/daisy-jmsclient-api-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/daisy/daisy-jmsclient-api/1.5-dev/daisy-jmsclient-api-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository/daisy/daisy-jmsclient-api/1.5-dev/daisy-jmsclient-api-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://cocoondev.org/repository/daisy/poms/daisy-htmlcleaner-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2//daisy/daisy-htmlcleaner/1.5-dev/daisy-htmlcleaner-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/daisy/daisy-htmlcleaner/1.5-dev/daisy-htmlcleaner-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository/daisy/daisy-htmlcleaner/1.5-dev/daisy-htmlcleaner-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://cocoondev.org/repository/daisy/poms/daisy-util-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2//daisy/daisy-util/1.5-dev/daisy-util-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/daisy/daisy-util/1.5-dev/daisy-util-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository/daisy/daisy-util/1.5-dev/daisy-util-1.5-dev.pom
Downloading: http://cocoondev.org/repository/nekodtd/poms/nekodtd-0.1.11.pom
Downloading:
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2//nekodtd/nekodtd/0.1.11/nekodtd-0.1.11.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/nekodtd/nekodtd/0.1.11/nekodtd-0.1.11.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository/nekodtd/nekodtd/0.1.11/nekodtd-0.1.11.pom
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[WARNING]

Goal prefix is specified as: 'cocoon'. Maven currently expects it to be
'cocoon-sitemaptags2daisy'.

[INFO] Using 2 extractors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: java
[INFO] Extractor for language: java found 1 mojo descriptors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: bsh
[INFO] Extractor for language: bsh found 0 mojo descriptors.
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/cocoon-sitemaptags2daisy-plugin/target/cocoon-sitemaptags2daisy-plugin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [plugin:addPluginArtifactMetadata]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/tools/cocoon-sitemaptags2daisy-plugin/target/cocoon-sitemaptags2daisy-plugin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-sitemaptags2daisy-plugin/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-sitemaptags2daisy-plugin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [plugin:updateRegistry]
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Configuration API
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/subprojects/cocoon-configuration/cocoon-configuration-api/target/cocoon-configuration-api-1.0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-configuration-api/1.0.3-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-configuration-api-1.0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Spring Configurator
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/subprojects/cocoon-configuration/cocoon-spring-configurator/target/cocoon-spring-configurator-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-spring-configurator/2.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-spring-configurator-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Block Deployment
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/subprojects/cocoon-block-deployment/target/cocoon-block-deployment-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/subprojects/cocoon-block-deployment/target/cocoon-block-deployment-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-block-deployment/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-block-deployment-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Core [modules]
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing /home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/pom.xml to
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-core-modules/6-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-core-modules-6-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Pipeline API
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-pipeline/cocoon-pipeline-api/target/cocoon-pipeline-api-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-pipeline-api/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-pipeline-api-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Util
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-util/target/cocoon-util-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-util/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-util-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon XML API
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-xml/cocoon-xml-api/target/cocoon-xml-api-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-xml-api/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-xml-api-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Expression Language API
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-expression-language/cocoon-expression-language-api/target/cocoon-expression-language-api-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-expression-language-api/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-expression-language-api-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Pipeline Implementation
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [jar:test-jar {execution: default}]
[INFO] Skipping packaging of the test-jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-pipeline/cocoon-pipeline-impl/target/cocoon-pipeline-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-pipeline-impl/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-pipeline-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon XML Implementation
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-xml/cocoon-xml-impl/target/cocoon-xml-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-xml-impl/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-xml-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Pipeline Components
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-pipeline/cocoon-pipeline-components/target/cocoon-pipeline-components-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-pipeline-components/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-pipeline-components-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Sitemap API
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-sitemap/cocoon-sitemap-api/target/cocoon-sitemap-api-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-sitemap-api/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-sitemap-api-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon XML Utilities
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-xml/cocoon-xml-util/target/cocoon-xml-util-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-xml-util/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-xml-util-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Expression Language Implementation.
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-expression-language/cocoon-expression-language-impl/target/cocoon-expression-language-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-expression-language-impl/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-expression-language-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Thread API
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-thread/cocoon-thread-api/target/cocoon-thread-api-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-thread-api/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-thread-api-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Sitemap Implementation
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [jar:test-jar {execution: default}]
[INFO] Skipping packaging of the test-jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-sitemap/cocoon-sitemap-impl/target/cocoon-sitemap-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-sitemap-impl/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-sitemap-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Sitemap Components
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-sitemap/cocoon-sitemap-components/target/cocoon-sitemap-components-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-sitemap-components/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-sitemap-components-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon XML Resolver
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-xml/cocoon-xml-resolver/target/cocoon-xml-resolver-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-xml-resolver/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-xml-resolver-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Store Implementation
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-store/cocoon-store-impl/target/cocoon-store-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-store-impl/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-store-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Thread Implementation
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-thread/cocoon-thread-impl/target/cocoon-thread-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-thread-impl/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-thread-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Core
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-core/target/cocoon-core-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [jar:test-jar {execution: default}]
[INFO] Skipping packaging of the test-jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/core/cocoon-core/target/cocoon-core-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-core/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-core-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon JNet
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/subprojects/cocoon-jnet/target/cocoon-jnet-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/subprojects/cocoon-jnet/target/cocoon-jnet-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-jnet/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-jnet-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Servlet Service Implementation
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/subprojects/cocoon-servlet-service/cocoon-servlet-service-impl/target/cocoon-servlet-service-impl-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/subprojects/cocoon-servlet-service/cocoon-servlet-service-impl/target/cocoon-servlet-service-impl-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-servlet-service-impl/1.2.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-servlet-service-impl-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Blocks [modules]
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing /home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/blocks/pom.xml to
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-blocks-modules/6-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-blocks-modules-6-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Linkrewriter Block Implementation
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/blocks/cocoon-linkrewriter/cocoon-linkrewriter-impl/target/cocoon-linkrewriter-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-690861/blocks/cocoon-linkrewriter/cocoon-linkrewriter-impl/target/cocoon-linkrewriter-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/caribdis/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-linkrewriter-impl/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-linkrewriter-impl-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Posted by David Legg <da...@searchevent.co.uk>.
Tak,

> Cocoon is a big project.  Not all people need all features.  For the
> newbies, we can always go back to the old tag that we know, and
> use that version.  Could that be a solution?

That's not the issue.  One of the reasons for making Cocoon 2.2 the way
it is is to allow people to only add the features (read Blocks) they
require.  So for example, in your case you wanted to use CForms and
that's why you had to add the cocoon forms block to your list of
dependencies.

David Legg

Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing

Posted by Tak-po Li <ta...@gmail.com>.
Could we have tags in subvision?  The company I work for still use CVS as
version control.  We put tags in CVS during development.  Cocoon is a big
project.  Not all people need all features.  For the newbies, we can always
solution?

Where can I found the instruction avoiding using subvision as David
suggested?

Thanks,

Tak

Posted by David Legg <da...@searchevent.co.uk>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by Martin Heiden <ma...@netcologne.de>.
Hi!

Posted by David Legg <da...@searchevent.co.uk>.
> I'm behind a proxy, could be this the source of the problem

Is this new info that you omitted to tell us?!!! ;-)

I'm not a subversion expert and I'm not personally behind a proxy here
but I did notice that you have to make some adjustments if you are
behind a proxy.  See here [1] for more info.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
David Legg

[1] http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#proxy

Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing

Posted by David Legg <da...@searchevent.co.uk>.
Hi Yosauron,

> finally, in other machine and in other place (without proxy) I could build
> sucessfully Cocoon!!!

Glad to hear you now have a way to build it.  Proxies can be very useful
for lots of reasons... but they can also be infuriating too!

Actually, I did pick up on this list that there may be a problem with
the Maven archetype plugin when it comes to downloading an archetype
catalog through a proxy [1].  So even if you did manage to solve your
initial proxy problem there might be another one waiting for you after that.

Glad your mental health is better :-)

Regards,
David Legg

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-202

Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing

Posted by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com>.

> David Legg wrote:
>>
>> yosauron wrote:
>>
>>> I can't determine which is my problem... I've tried all the solutions of
>>> this thread and the tests errors are still there :'(. I'm crazy..
>>
>> Sorry I can't think of anything else... except maybe try the machine
>> from another (non-proxied) internet connection if you have access to one.
>>
>> Hope you don't stay crazy for too long ;-)
>>
>> David.

Hi David,

finally, in other machine and in other place (without proxy) I could build
sucessfully Cocoon!!!

Thank you for all to all!

Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing

Posted by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com>.

> David Legg wrote:
>>
>> yosauron wrote:
>>
>>> I can't determine which is my problem... I've tried all the solutions of
>>> this thread and the tests errors are still there :'(. I'm crazy..
>>
>> Sorry I can't think of anything else... except maybe try the machine
>> from another (non-proxied) internet connection if you have access to one.
>>
>> Hope you don't stay crazy for too long ;-)
>>
>> David.

I'm installing ubuntu in other machine whith non-proxied internet
connection... I'll tell you the result!! :).

PS: I hope my health returns whith that :-P.

Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing

Posted by David Legg <da...@searchevent.co.uk>.

Posted by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

> David Legg wrote:
>>
>> Yosauron,

>>> I've followed these step:
>>>
>>> % rm -R ~/.m2
>>> % svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk@691183
>>> cocoon-2.2.0-691183
>>> % cd cocoon-2.2.0-691183
>>> % mvn install -P allblocks
>>>
>>> And I got the same tests errors :S.
>>>
>>> I'm behind a proxy, could be this the source of the problem?
>>>

>> Just to be sure I've also tried your steps on my Ubuntu server  (despite
>> the pain of having to upgrade maven to 2.0.9 from 2.0.8 because Cocoon
>> refuses to build under the old version and the apt-get update command
>> doesn't know about 2.0.9 yet!).  This time it only took 18 mins 34
>> seconds to build successfully.
>>
>> So the conclusion I make is that the repository version is currently ok
>> and maybe the problem you are having is down to your proxy or some other
>> reason.
>>
>> Ubuntu version 8.04 (hardy)
>> The Java version used was 1.6.0_03-b05 from Sun
>> The svn client was version 1.4.6 from CollabNet
>>
>> David Legg

My system configuration is:
Ubuntu 8.04 (kernel 2.4.24-16-server i386)
java 1.6.0_06
maven 2.0.9
svn 1.4.6

I can't determine which is my problem... I've tried all the solutions of
this thread and the tests errors are still there :'(. I'm crazy...

Thank you for all

Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing

Posted by David Legg <da...@searchevent.co.uk>.
Yosauron,

Posted by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com>.

> David Legg wrote:
>>
>> Hi Yosauron,
>>
>>> I've updated to rev. 690861 and I've still gotten the same tests errors.
>>> Could anyone help me?
>>> Which revision do i have to download to compile cocoon successfully?
>>>

>> I can confirm that on my windows XP system I updated my copy of the
>> Cocoontrunk to revision 691183 (the latest version) and then ran:
>>
>>   mvn install -P allblocks
>>
>> 23 minutes and 21 seconds later it had built everything with no failures.
>>
>> I think you will have more success if you use subversion to get the
>> latest release and try again.  The revision you quoted is about 300
>> revisions old.
>>
>> At the beginning of this email thread we quickly established that trying
>> to build without running the tests causes a problem.  This is why I used
>> the command above to build it (build.sh does something similar inside
>> but only if you give it the 'build' parameter) .  Don't try disabling
>> the tests with the maven.test.skip flag.
>>
>> Regards,
>> David Legg

I've followed these step:

% rm -R ~/.m2
% svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk@691183
cocoon-2.2.0-691183
% cd cocoon-2.2.0-691183
% mvn install -P allblocks

And I got the same tests errors :S.

I'm behind a proxy, could be this the source of the problem?

Best Regards!
Thanks a lot.

Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing

Posted by David Legg <da...@searchevent.co.uk>.
Hi Yosauron,

Posted by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've updated to rev. 690861 and I've still gotten the same tests errors.
Could anyone help me?
Which revision do i have to download to compile cocoon successfully?

Thanks a lot.

-----------------
Failed tests:

testCachingURI(org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.CachingSourceTestCase)

testRefreshSyncURI(org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.CachingSourceTestCase)

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO]
[INFO] There are test failures.
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 17 minutes 30 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Aug 08 12:11:06 CEST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 98M/175M
[INFO]

RE: C22 - Maven artifact missing

Posted by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com>.
Now I get the following test error:

[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cocoon Core
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce-once {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Surefire report directory:
/home/caribdis/tmp/cocoon-2.2.0-683619/core/cocoon-core/target/surefire-reports

 T E S T S
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.ResourceExistsSelectorTestCase
(org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory).
true
false
true
false
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.836 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.matching.HeaderMatcherTestCase
{1=headerMatchTestCaseValue}
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.286 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.matching.SessionAttributeMatcherTestCase
{1=sessionAttributeMatchTestCaseValue}
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.305 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.core.container.util.PropertyHelperTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.007 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.SessionAttributeSelectorTestCase
true
false
true
false
false
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.405 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.acting.LocaleActionTestCase
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.334 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.HeaderSelectorTestCase
true
false
true
false
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.232 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.matching.RequestParameterMatcherTestCase
{1=requestParameterMatchTestCaseValue}
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.234 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.transformation.EncodeURLTransformerTestCase
resultDocument
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
inputDocument
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
transformDocument
resultDocument
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
encoded  href must be encoded?JSESSIONID=MockSession <form action="action
must be encoded?JSESSIONID=MockSession"/></root>
inputDocument
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
encoded <form action="action must be encoded"/></root>
transformDocument
x?JSESSIONID=MockSession x  img/src must not be encoded  href must be
encoded?JSESSIONID=MockSession <form action="action must be
encoded?JSESSIONID=MockSession"/></root>
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.107 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.HostSelectorTestCase
true
false
false
false
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.228 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.BrowserSelectorTestCase
false
true
false
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.221 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformerTestCase
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 5.48 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.matching.WildcardURIMatcherTestCase
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.249 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.SimpleSelectorTestCase
false
false
true
false
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.22 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.matching.RegexpURIMatcherTestCase
{2=null, 1=test/foo/bla/end, 0=test/foo/bla/end}
{3=null, 2=end, 1=test/foo, 0=test/foo/bla/end}
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.112 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.RequestParameterSelectorTestCase
true
false
true
false
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.195 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.CookieSelectorTestCase
true
false
true
false
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.186 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.RequestAttributeSelectorTestCase
true
false
true
false
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.451 sec
Running
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.variables.PreparedVariableResolverTestCase
Tests run: 14, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 10.235 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.matching.ParameterMatcherTestCase
{1=parameterMatchTestCaseValue}
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.179 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.transformation.FilterTransformerTestCase
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.47 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18NTransformerTestCase
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.446 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XIncludeTransformerTestCase
Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.556 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.acting.RequestParamActionTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.013 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.RegexpRequestParameterSelectorTestCase
true
false
false
false
true
false
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.213 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.ZipSourceTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.097 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.matching.CookieMatcherTestCase
{1=cookieValue}
null
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.175 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XAbstractDOMTransformerTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.043 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.xml.ParamSaxBufferTestCase
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.031 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGeneratorBeanTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.125 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.ExceptionSelectorTestCase
true
false
false
true
false
true
Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.676 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.acting.ResourceExistsActionTestCase
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.052 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.transformation.AugmentTransformerTestCase
resultDocument
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
inputDocument
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
transformDocument
http://null/portal1/sect1/x x </root>
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.192 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.matching.RequestAttributeMatcherTestCase
{1=requestAttributeMatchTestCaseValue}
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.162 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.RegexpHeaderSelectorTestCase
true
false
false
false
false
true
false
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.205 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.transformation.CIncludeTransformerTestCase
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.575 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.RequestMethodSelectorTestCase
true
false
false
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.079 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.selection.ParameterSelectorTestCase
true
false
false
false
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.165 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGeneratorTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.053 sec
Running org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.CachingSourceTestCase
Tests run: 6, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 758.661 sec
<<< FAILURE!

Results :

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
I've got the same problem with mvn install -P allblocks

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-block-deployment:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.cocoon -DartifactId=cocoon-block-deployment -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.cocoon -DartifactId=cocoon-block-deployment -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-xml-resolver:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-block-deployment:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-xml-resolver:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  gkossakowski-maven2 (http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)

Jasha