Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org> on 2021/02/18 21:48:57 UTC

Fwd: Problem in executing the ozone om --init command

(Forwarded from issues@ozone.apache.org)

Hi

While I am trying to execute ozone om --init command the execution is
getting stucked at certain point of time neither its finishing nor it is
throwing any error

Please help

Thanks regards
Varun Kumar Gupta

Re: Problem in executing the ozone om --init command

Posted by Hanisha Koneru <hk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Varun,

Can you provide the OM init log or console output? It would be good to enable debug logging and then run the command again.

Thanks,
Hanisha