Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2010/06/08 22:27:35 UTC

[jSPF] prepared for 0.9.8 release

Hi all,

I removed the stage and fixed the multi module build of jspf 0.9.8.
Checked the licenses/notice and the resulting packages. Everything
should be ready for a release.

Norman, can you take care of releasing?

Stefano

PS: if there is any change we can make in jspf to improve support in
james trunk just let me know so we can add the changes before
releasing (so we won't need another release before james 3M1 release).

Re: [jSPF] prepared for 0.9.8 release

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi Stefano,

we should be ok for james server. I will start the release process soon. Thx!

Bye,
Norman

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi Stefano,