Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "mihai.rus" <ia...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/01 14:41:41 UTC

[trinidad] problem on first click in IE on submit button

Hi, i am using Apache trinidad MyFaces and i detected the following problem.

I start my server. I have a simple page with an input field and a
tr:commandButton with an action . I simplfied the action for testing
purposes to do only an system.out...
When i click in Internet Explorer 6 and 7 on the command button nothing
happens. When i click for the second the time everyhing works fine, and from
there on it will work fine.

So the problem is with the first click.

Does anyone has this problem, or knows a solution to this problem ??

Thanx a lot