Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stefan Lettmayer <sl...@twix.sharkman5.2y.net> on 2001/02/20 13:00:31 UTC

Cocoon2 install problems

Hi there,

I didn't get Cocoon 2 working on Tomcat 3.2.1.
I have a default Tomcat installation und the newest cvs sources from cocoon2. I have placed the cocoon.war file in the webapp directory of tomcat, but when i connect to localhost:8080/cocoon/ (http://sharkman5.2y.net:8080/cocoon/) I get the following error:

type internal-servlet-error
message Internal servlet error
description Cocoon was not initialized.
source Cocoon servlet
request-uri
/cocoon/

Regards Stefan

--
Stefan Lettmayer
Web: http://sharkman5.2y.net/

Re: Cocoon2 install problems

Posted by Stefan Lettmayer <sl...@twix.sharkman5.2y.net>.
Thanks it works.

Posted by Samuel Arnod-Prin <sa...@smile.ch>.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Stefan Lettmayer wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I didn't get Cocoon 2 working on Tomcat 3.2.1.
> I have a default Tomcat installation und the newest cvs sources from cocoon2. I have placed the cocoon.war file in the webapp directory of tomcat, but when i connect to localhost:8080/cocoon/ (http://sharkman5.2y.net:8080/cocoon/) I get the following error:
>
> type internal-servlet-error
> message Internal servlet error
> description Cocoon was not initialized.
> sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> source Cocoon servlet
> request-uri
> /cocoon/

Check out the log in $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs/cocoon.log
It will tell you what the problem is.

Also make sure you have a copy of Cocoon 2 after 5:30 EST yesterday
CVS.